Energy Ratings for New Houses Lets get started! To get your project underway we need some information from you! The plans you supply can either create a very smooth process which means a fast turn around time, or it could mean holdups due to inconsistent or not enough information. If initial plans do not achieve the minimum star rating for...
Energy efficient homes cost much less to heat, cool and light, compared to your typical home. Is my home energy efficient and what does that mean to me? Effective Insulation – Properly installed, climate-appropriate insulation in floors, walls, and roof spaces ensures even temperatures throughout the house, less energy consumption,...
At our surface torple tackle energy ratings for the NATHERS scheme, but at our core it’s a different storey. We are committed to creating sustainable comfortable houses for clients, we have a full range of services for every project and we look at every angle of the design to help people get the most out of their project from footing...
Welcome to torple
Hi and welcome to our website!
We conduct energy assessments for new, existing and renovated houses throughout Australia and consider ourselves experts in energy efficiency and home energy ratings, we also complete deemed to satisfy reports for commercial buildings throughout Australia.
Most states in Australia now require 6 stars rating (with the exception of Tasmania) and require that when your projects heads to a building surveyor for your building permit it has to have an energy efficiency certificate with it.
We offer 3 different types of service all of which come with our guarantee to work with you for a set fee to get your project to comply.
1. Standard rating: This is a simple in/out job, normally completed when the job is heading to the building surveyor. We will rate your job and send it back with the projected star figure and it will be accompanied with our recommendations list (ways to increase your efficiency) free. See our pricing page for all the information on this rating and what is required.
2. Consultation: This type of ratings starts quite early in the design stage, we cover off on the initial design and work through with yourself and the building designer/architect to get the best result for your investment.
3. Existing Residence: This requires a little more information so we put it in it’s own service type. If you have a floor plan for your home already it will help this rating a lot, but if not a site measure may be required by one of our consultants, we can rate your existing home with software modelling and work on area’s of improvement, these energy improvements are always worked out one what will produce a better return on investment.
We have streamlined the process of our energy ratings to make sure that we do not hold up your process, so much so that we work very hard on 24 hour turn around times.
Our basic process follows this simple path:
– Check our pricing page for details and requirements here
– Choose your service
– Contact us on our phone 0400986352 or email email@example.com
– Send your drawings via email or post
– You will get a response from us within 2 hours
– You will receive your completed report within 24 hours
Please note: If you have a job that has been completed by another energy rater and you are not happy with the star rating they have provided for you, we offer a price match guarantee on the job already completed to do another rating for you to show the potential gain that could be obtained. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.